KAPTAN DEMIR ÇELIK SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM ŞIRKETI PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW DISCLOSURE TEXT
KAPTAN DEMIR ÇELIK SANAYI VE TICARET A.Ş. takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our purpose; 10 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data. in accordance with the article and to your satisfaction, it is to inform you in the most transparent way about the ways of receiving your personal data, the purposes of processing, the people shared, the legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Controller
Pursuant to the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data are collected and processed by KAPTAN DEMIR ÇELIK SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM ŞIRKETI (“THE COMPANY”) as the data controller within the scope described below.
b) For What Purpose Will Personal Data be Processed
By the COMPANY, its customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, representatives and employees of official institutions, business partners and suppliers;
Credentials, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, health information, Performance information, Process Safety Information, legal process and compliance with knowledge of sales and marketing in the categories of personal data and personal data qualified private information (together, “personal data” (hereinafter referred to as.) are collected.
Your collected personal data;
– To provide COMPANY products and services to you, to fulfill our obligations to you, to arrange records and documents, to comply with information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
– To provide you with special advertising, campaigns, advantages and benefits for sales and marketing activities to be carried out to improve the quality of services and products,
– To communicate with you in order to transfer the necessary information about the information processing requirements, system structure, the need for information processing support services received, these services and products,
– To carry out traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
– Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, problems-receiving your error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests,
– Receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, 3. persons and logistics cooperation and to suggest products and services that may be of interest to product submissions, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measurement and improvement of service quality, communication, optimization, control, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, identifying interests, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
-Comparative product and/or service offer, modeling, existing or new product studies and/or improvements to your personal data to the company which is the subject of your explanation of the company under the articles, which is written in the laws that govern the work and related legislation be used in all kinds of products and services to be offered,
– To comply with the information storage, reporting, information disclosure obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations to which the COMPANY is subject in relation to the use of these services,
– The formulation and implementation of commercial and business strategies of the company in accordance with the purpose; carried out by the company’s financial operations, communication, research and Social Responsibility activities Sunday, procurement operations (request, proposal, evaluation, ordering, budgeting, agreement), internal system and application management operations, legal operations manage
– To study, evaluate and respond to requests from official authorities or from you,
they are processed for their intended purpose.
c) To Whom and for What Purpose the Processed Personal Data May be Transferred
Your collected personal data is limited to the fulfillment of the processing purposes specified in section b) above and is valid for the whole;
– The COMPANY’s business partners, shareholders, subsidiaries,
– The Tax Procedure Code, the legislation of the Social Security Institution, the Court of Auditors, the Law on the Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime, the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering, the Turkish Commercial Code, the Code of Obligations and other legislative provisions allow persons or organizations,
– Public institutions and organizations authorized by law, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
– Foreign companies and subsidiaries,
– Product/service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and on the realization of the objectives mentioned above, the service we received, we cooperate with individuals or legal entities, institutions and organizations partner program, our partner institutions in the sending of the messages we send to our customers, the shipping companies are transferred to the delivery of orders placed.
ç) Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected both by fully or partially automated means, and by methods that are part of the data recording system, but are not automated;
Directly by you or by persons authorized to act on your behalf; the references made on internet sites which were contracted in-store and corporate headquarters staff support service we provide and / or with the institutions that we received any legislation within the contract traded real and / or legal persons directly and automated systems (both our website and our mobile application, call centres, our social media accounts) with the oral, written, or electronic media;
Article 5 of the Code. and 6. stated in the article;
- Be clearly stipulated in the laws,
- In order to fulfill the legal obligation of our company, it is mandatory,
- The fact that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract and processing is necessary,
- It is mandatory to process it for the legitimate interest of our Company, provided that it does not damage your basic rights and freedoms,
- Have been made public by you,
- Processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Finding your explicit consent
The company collects them on the basis of legal reasons.
d) 11 of the Law No. 6698 on the Personal Data Owner. The Rights Listed in the Article
If you, as personal data owners, submit your requests for your rights using the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and no later than thirty days, depending on the nature of the request. Up to ten pages will not be charged in the answer to be given. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish lira will be charged for each page above ten pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our company will not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
In this context, personal data owners;
- Find out if personal data has been processed,
- Request information about your personal data if it has been processed,
- To find out the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and request notification of the transaction made in this context to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- 6698 and other relevant laws is processed in accordance with the provisions of the law, although in the case of the disappearance of the reasons requiring processing, and in this context to the destruction or deletion of your personal data, request to be notified of the process the personal data transferred to third parties,
- By analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, one don’t argue with the emergence of a result against one’s self,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand compensation for the damage.
13 of the Law No. 6698 on your request to exercise your rights mentioned above. article 1. 30356 paragraph and numbered and dated 10.03.2018 of data that is in accordance with the communiqué on procedures and principles of application to the principal in writing or Turkish and registered electronic mail (KEP) address, electronic signature, mobile signature or by using electronic mail address of the company previously reported and registered in our system you can send. In the applications, only information about the applicant person will be provided and it will not be possible to obtain information about other family members and third parties. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
- Your name, surname and signature if the application is written,
- T. For citizens of the Republic of TurkeyC. your identification number, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or your identification number if you have,
c) Your address of the place of residence or place of work based on the notification,
ç) Your e-mail address, phone and fax number based on the notification, if any,
d) The subject of your request,
it is mandatory to be present and information and documents related to the subject, if any, should also be added to the application.
You can submit your applications that you want to make in writing to our Company Fahrettin Kerim Gökay Caddesi Bestekar Saadettin Kaynak Sokak No: 2 Altunizade, Üsküdar / Istanbul as a data officer by adding the necessary documents to the address. You can access the application form here.
Your applications that you want to make via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org you can do this by e-mail address. Your applications that you want to make through KEP email@example.com You can do it to our KEP address.